Creative Commons (free) License
You can use our soundtracks in your multimedia projects (online videos, websites, animations, etc.) but you must credit us with a link to our Website. Here is an example of proper way to credit us: Music: https://beatgain.com/sound-category/soundtracks/
Please read carefully the full agreement here: Creative commons - Attribution - No Derivative Works – No Commercial Works
Our Standard license allows you to use the Soundtracks in an unlimited number of End Products in the following ways:
- both commercially and not Commercially distributed Projects to be used on the web, including but not limited to:
a) online streaming (YouTube, Vimeo, Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime, websites)
b) website and social media;
c) web advertising (including as part of pre rolladvertising)
d) in Podcasts.
- any project that is not commercially distributed, or otherwise expressly set forth as an Extended/Premium License use case, including but not limited to:
a) corporate videos,
b) videos and slideshows sold to third parties for non-commercial use (e.g. wedding videos),
c) apps and video games,
d) film and theatre (student, film festival)
TV & radio programming (pilots, public broadcasting).
You are also licensed to use music for revenue-generating apps&games and film&theatre up to 1000 units.
In addition to the uses allowed by our Standard License, this license allows you to use the Sountrack in one single End Product in the following ways:
- for commercially distributed End Products;
- in National advertisement (that is distributed in a single State) on television (whether distributed via broadcast, cable, or in an “on-demand” context), on the radio, out of Home (e.g., digital billboard) or in theaters;
- in a film or theatre production, provided the budget for such film or theatre production does not exceed (USD) $2,000,000.
- in point of sale locations, provided all such locations are located within a single State, including but not limited to usage in shopping malls, point of sale systems, in-store displays, howroom videos, trade shows, industrial fairs and exhibitions.
In addition to the uses authorised by the Extended license, this license allows to use music:
- in International TV and Radio production (without any limitations due to the provide budget);
- in International TV or Radio Advertising;
- in point of sale locations located in different States for 1 Year.
Restrictions on use
You may not:
- sell, transfer, sublicense, share, give away or otherwise assign the Sound or your rights granted hereunder to any other party;
- redistribute the Sound (or otherwise make it available) in any manner that would enable a third party to download it as a separate file, such as in e-card templates or website templates;
- resell the Sound by itself or as part of a package except solely as embodied within your Project;
- resell the Sound (or otherwise make it available) as part of any competing product such as music compilation or music library;
- redistribute the Sound as a part of different multimedia templates (e.g. website templates, video templates, e-card templates, slideshow templates, etc.) that are subsequently offered to multiple end-users;
- redistribute the Sound as a part of commercially-produced and commercially-released on-hold systems that are subsequently offered/sold by you to other individuals or companies;
- use or redistribute the Sound as a part of telephone or mobile phone ringtones;
- sell the Sound (or otherwise make it available) as your own even if it has been transformed, remixed or edited, or if you add other instruments or vocals to the music;
- claim to be the creator or copyright holder of the Sound or of any derivative work created from the Sound.
Got a question? Find your answer